On Wing may include
• Trouble shooting
• Defect rectification
• Component replacement with use of external test equipment if required
• Scheduled maintenance and/or checks including visual inspections that will detect obvious unsatisfactory conditions
• Minor repairs and modifications which do not require extensive disassembly and can be accomplished by simple means • Intervention during Pre-flight, daily and weekly checks, or A-checks.
• Maintenance call center
• Spare parts and component logistics
• Special repairs and/or modifications by specialists sent to your aircraft
• Support to operator with a dedicated E-tool
• Multifunction E-tool in the aeronautical domain. The intervention is managed in real time by the technicians during a request of the customer : H24 and 7/7.
• On-line maintenance of passenger seats :
→ Check list
→ Management of the current and postponed works
→ Inventory management